Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hair Loss Regime: alternate hair loss shampoos and hair loss scalp massage

I believe all hair loss sufferers should adopt a hair loss regime to keep track of what works and what do not work for him or her. By this, I mean  the hair loss sufferer should assess whether the hair loss shampoo, hair loss product or even hair loss treatment he undergoes is really suitable for him.
I would like to share with you, hair loss readers my hair loss regime when I practise after Chinese New Year. From my own experience, not all hair loss shampoos are suitable for each and everyone, hence I have decided to alternate the use of hair loss shampoos in order to explore whether this can reduce hair loss.
For the purpose of protection, I will be only using some initials to represent the name of the shampoo in my blog post.
Sunday 29 Jan 12: I used SP shampoo at night
Rationale of using SP shampoo: to treat dandruff as my scalp is greasy and dandruff-prone, which may lead to hair loss
Waking up on Monday 30 Jan 12: My scalp feels squeaky clean! Not a single strand of hair loss on my pillow
Monday 30 Jan 12: I used SAH shampoo at night
Rationale: SAH is touted to improve blood circulation to the scalp and hence since I have removed the dandruff, SAH is to complement my battle against hair loss
Waking up on 31 Jan 12: I saw some hair strands on my pillow
Tuesday  31 Jan 12: I used CADAHL shampoo at night
Rationale: My scalp starts to feel greasy and itchy again
Waking up on 1 Feb 12: my scalp feels very itchy, hence I believe I must use another shampoo to counteract the itchiness and the hair loss.
Hence I believe every hair loss people should keep a diary to monitor their hair loss

Lets chat on Facebook Lets chat on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Subscribe to my Blog: Email me: singaporeshortstories@gmail.com

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.