Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yohmo tonic

Today I bought a bottle of Yohmo tonic and started applying on my balding patch.

This seems to be an age-old brand and I hope that it can really help me control the loss of hair.

Never mind if it does not help me grow hair, if this hair tonic helps me with the control of hair loss, I would be more than happy enough!

I will keep you informed of my hair loss progress right here on this blog, so keep a lookout!

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.