Thursday, May 28, 2009

Biolyn Scalp Balancing Serum

Nothing fantastic happens on the first morning after I used Biolyn Scalp Care shampoo. Lot of hair were strewn all over my bed and floor. Its a depressing sight but I have gotten used to it these years, facing the fallen hair everyday of the past few years.

Washing hair wise, I noticed a fewer fallen hairs, but could must wait a few more days to deduce that Biolyn is indeed working.

At night, I applied the balancing serum on my bald scalp. My goodness! I thought serum is liquid! I poured a handful on my scalp and it was like pouring brown glue on my scalp! The feeling is quite uncomfortable (as I poured too much).. hope my hair will not be all gone tomorrow due to overkill!

Anyway, Biolyn scalp care shampoo is brown in colour, a surprise to me. I noted one of the active ingredients in the shampoo is Indian Hennai, which is popular in the Indian culture as hair healing ingredients, that may explain its colour.

I am sorry if I do not respond to each of your comment, but I always taken all readers' comments to heart.

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.